Monday, February 28, 2011

Eclair Recipe

I don't know about you but I love eclairs.

There is just something about the dough on the outside, the sweet creamy center, and the chocolate on top!

I have only made eclairs twice since I've been married and the
first time they were really good but something wasn't quite right.

Last week I went searching for the right recipe and I think I found it on All Recipes. YUM YUM YUM.

 You can find the original HERE

Ok, as you can see this is a cream puff recipe. All you have to do to turn it into an eclair is add some chocolate on the top. I used the same technique as I did when I did my chocolate covered strawberries post. But you could always do a chocolate sauce or use prepacked frosting!

The dough and the filling are so easy!

TIP: Make sure you add the cream and the milk to the pudding though,
otherwise it'd be too runny if you just made the instant pudding...

These are definitely worth a shot! Give 'em a try and let me know what you think below.





The filling is perfect! It is thick enough so that it doesn't fall out when you bite into it!

AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY TASTE EVEN BETTER THE NEXT DAY!!!

I am going to be making these again at the end of this week... Comment below if you would like a tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment