Tuesday, February 15, 2011

..Valentines 2011..

I know I am a little late posting Valentines ideas

I'll get better though!

{some of these ideas could be used for other things too such as
 anniversaries or just to say I LOVE YOU!}


I got my decorations kind of late so I had to improvise and get a plain pink table cloth with red cups and plates. I used my own pink bowls and own paper towels for napkins and my own silver ware ha ha ha. BUT to make the table complete I used my Cricut to cut out some heart confetti.



This salad was yummy! Even had homemade dressing!



I failed to take a picture of the yummy enchiladas I made.
{maybe next time...}

For other decor I made this little sign. I found the idea online but changed a few things



And who could have dinner without dessert... NOT ME!

I need my CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES


These were so good!
I am tempted to go get more strawberries and make more today!

All I used were chocolate chips!

The white chocolate made these heavenly!

Chocolate Strawberry Tip: During the heating process of the chocolate
add a little milk to smooth the mixture.

Comment below if you would like a tutorial.



For my Hubby I 'Heart Attacked' his half of the bed. I did this our first year of marriage and decided I'm going to Heart Attack something every year. It's a great way to show how much you love him by writing little messages on each of the hearts. I also put some of his favorite goodies with it.




Well that's all I have for today.

But I have some great St. Patty's Day ideas in the making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment