Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Ideas

Today I'm going to post some ideas for St. Patty's Day. After all, it is already March 3rd! Where does time go?? Anyway, I was browsing the Internet yesterday to prepare for my Thursday Ideas post today and I came across this lovely St. Patty's Day Party idea. It is so cute! They have so many ideas. I found this on a blog called Wants and Wishes. I am so glad I came across this blog! Click HERE to visit them.
AND the best part is they sale this party set on etsy. Click HERE

Ok so here are the adorable party pictures






These pictures make me want to throw a St Patricks Day party!

Or even just steal a few ideas to surprise my hubby with.

I think the soda idea would be great for couples and I love the lucky charm cereal as sprinkles.



OR

Surprise your spouse/significant other/kids in the morning by filling their shoes with leprechaun goodies.

Surprise your spouse/significant other/kids with a "green" breakfast in the morning by adding food coloring to pancakes, waffles, eggs, milk, etc.

I love these clover pancakes from Little Nummies 
(click the link above to see some other very cute St Patty's Day ideas)


No comments:

Post a Comment