Since my Wednesday Willingness was on positive thinking I decided to google the benefits of a positive attitude.
I found these on http://www.positive-attitude-tips.com/
- You are more motivated to get things done and achieve your goals when you have a positive attitude.
- You expect positive outcomes and results, and you usually get them.
- Problems are no longer problems, but become opportunities to learn and grow.
- You have higher self-esteem. You believe in yourself and what you are capable of.
- You see opportunities where other people see problems.
- Your thinking is more creative.
- You have more inspiration and you rely less on others to help motivate you.
- You are generally much happier.
- You have much less stress.
- Your health is better because you are less stressed.
- Your immune system is stronger.
- You will live a longer life.
- You have more friends. Who wants to hang out with somebody who is negative?
- You are more influential.
- People will respect you more.
- You make a better leader or manager.
- Your significant other will like being around you more.
- Achieving success is easier and more fun.
- You have more perseverance since you expect things will turn out well in the end
- You have more energy. Negativity can really drain you!
- You will affect others have a more positive attitude. Attitudes are contagious.
- You bounce back from setbacks much faster.
- You enjoy your work more.
- Your kids will like being around you more.
- You enjoy more success in all areas of life.
If you ever find it difficult to think positively try exercising or meditating on a regular basis!
Both really help the brain and body!